SNOWFLAKE WASH TRAILS AND PATHWAYS
A HISTORY IN PICTURES
2006: Foot Bridges
In September and October, 2006, two new foot bridges were added to the Main Trail.
(335) ^ ^ ^ ^ Both foot bridges were made from recycled lumber from old decks.
(336) ^ ^ ^ ^ In place and being painted.
(337) ^ ^ ^ ^ After painting.
(338) ^ ^ ^ ^ Extending the rock borders toward the Enchanted Forest.
(339) ^ ^ ^ ^ The new section after wood chipping.
(340) ^ ^ ^ ^ The new section wood chipped (the foot bridges in the background).
(341) ^ ^ ^ ^ A hight shot looking east.