A HISTORY IN PICTURES
(280) ^ ^ ^ ^ This falling branch hangs precariously directly above the pathway below.
(281) ^ ^ ^ ^ A neighbor, Anders, comes to our aide. He scaled the tree and dislodged the threat, which was hanging about 30 feet above the ground. I was very impressed with his efforts to say the least.
(282) ^ ^ ^ ^ These foot bridges are rarely slippery, but just in case.
(283) ^ ^ ^ ^ There is the alternative route.
(284) ^ ^ ^ ^ This detour pathway bypasses the foot bridges.
(285) ^ ^ ^ ^ Before.
(286) ^ ^ ^ ^ The very next day (December 15, 2008).
(287) ^ ^ ^ ^ Unless the snow melts and immediately re-freezes, these bridges are rarely slippery.
(288) ^ ^ ^ ^ But better to err on the side of caution.
(289) ^ ^ ^ ^ Guess who bought himself a router?